Well well, I made a New Years reso to hit the gym more although I set my goals in a do-able way. I told myself if I hit it twice that is something to be proud of and so far in the New Year, I have hit my goal and exceeded it! What always gets me excited is buying new things (obvioulsy, I am a fashion blogger!) and playing with new gym clothing is always fun! Last week I bought leggings that were so cute and comfortable I actually never made it out of the house and ended up sleeping in them but now I am ready to show them off!
So what are my essentials?
1. Nike Element Half-Zip Women's Running Shirt $70: I love layering at the gym, the more you sweat the more you get rid of the toxins in your body. I always start with a double layer and strip when needed!
2. Camelbak Eddy Water Bottle - Glass, 24 fl.oz. $18: Target your problem and know where to work it...I am awful at drinking water but one of my goals is to be more conscious of it...this cute bottle is helping me through the battle!
3. Nike Pro Classic Stripe Women's Sports Bra $40: I am always looking for new cute sport bras to add to my collection and this one fit the bill!!
4. LNA Monterrey crinkled-jersey tank $40: I love tanks that are versatile, I always look for ones I can wear to the gym, layer on a casual weekend or wear lounging around the house.
5. Under Armour 'Alpha' HeatGear® Leggings $45: These are great for running outside when it's a bit cooler out or wearing them to the gym to work up a sweat.
6. Deux Lux Elle iPhone Wallet $50: A great small wallet to carry your goods when transferring between the machines. I love stashing my phone and keys in this while I am at the gym.
7. Ella Ear Buds $50: Add some glam to your workout!
8. Nike 'Free 5.0' Running Shoe $89.94: I bought my first pair of Nike 'Free 5.0' running shoes and am addicted! Besides for the cute colors and style, these are light and perfect for running or any other gym activities that you partake in!
Stay tuned...Next week my favorite Ab challenges and workouts will be on the blog to help you all keep your goals and get fit!! In the meantime, shop the looks below and get a headstart: